Where can we deliver the package to?
We can ship to most countries in the world.
Countries not shipped to include: South Sudan,Iraq,Yemen
Click the button on the website of each product then you can see if this product can be delivered to that destination country.
What shipping methods are offered, and what are the respective shipping times?
We have 4 different shipping methods: unregistered, registered, priority line and expedited shipping.
In addition, the standard shipping can reach the majority of countries, while the priority line can reach most of the main countries, below are the estimated shipping times (Hong Kong and China Warehouses).
China Warehouse: Shipping Type Country or Region Arrive within 1-7 Days Arrive within 8-15 Days Arrive within 16-30 Days Arrive within 31-45 Days Average Time (Days) Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail United States 0.52% 23.78% 69.62% 5.87% 19.2 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 1.58% 35.8% 56.84% 5.57% 21.92 Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic 5.59% 24.44% 55.84% 13.00% 22.68 Russia 0% 11.50% 70.29% 16.21% 26.6 Japan, Korea 0% 21.30% 68.80% 9.66% 15.95 Brazil 0% 0% 23.91% 72.09% 38.6 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 0% 18.38% 54.27% 25.34% 19.03 Other countries 0.7% 38.79% 47.94% 8.56% 23.57 Priority Line United States 28.94% 67.73% 2.69% 0% 11.9 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 5.6% 65.76% 27.25% 0.38% 11.75 Russia 0% 0.75% 88.30% 9.05% 22.86 Brazil 0% 1.5% 65.08% 31.33% 27.5 Australia 7.67% 86.60% 5.68% 0% 11 Korea 35.54% 44.45% 19.32% 0% 11.65 Japan 95.80% 2.09% 0% 0% 6.84 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 58.96% 41.04% 0% 0% 8.45 Other countries 40.75% 49.96% 5.13% 0% 13 Expedited Shipping ALL countries(EMS) 39.85% 50.09% 8.96% 0% 11.86 ALL countries(DHL) 90.15% 9.84% 0% 0% 4.48 EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries. USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address. ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply. Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
What is the shipping cost?
The price depends on the weight of product, the origin, the destination, the shipping method and warehouses, and other considerations. Detailed pricing information is visible when placing an order.
Choose the correct destination and warehouse, then select the shipping method, to obtain an accurate shipping cost.
About customs tax
Taxes may apply for imported goods/services and is regulated by the country law.
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from China by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
Can couriers deliver to remote areas?
Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you.
FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal “remote area charge”. This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra $30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
Can you ship to a PO Box?Can you ship to a APO address?
We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to please select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method and only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address.
We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
If an Item is missing a manual
Some of Trade996 products are supposed to ship with a manual but…
- sometimes the manual just isn’t very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product in China, so there is no manual.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product’s function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we’ll send that to you when it’s done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
If an item is missing headphones or a cable
First, check the details in the product description again on Trade996.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on Trade996.com.
- If we confirm something is missing, we’ll send it out to you free of charge.
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery
Here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a “lost/stolen in delivery”
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
Is something missing from your order?
Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on Trade996 and see if you received any emails from Trade996 about the order. It’s possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched… meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your Gearbest order history. It’s imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate Gearbest. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you – it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on Trade996 in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
Shopping on Trade996 is safe, fast and convenient. To make life easier, we accept a number of secure payment methods designed to be completely safe and friendly. When you shop at Trade996 your privacy and online security are always guaranteed.
PayPal: the most convenient payment method in the world
GearBest primarily uses PayPal to process secure payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).
PayPal Credit: US Customers can pay now or pay over time (for orders up to $99). Enjoy interest-free payments if paid in full in 6 months; approval process is fast, with no annual fees.
Secure Credit Card payment
We can also accept Credit Card payment using Mastercard or Visa.
Read more about our Secure Shopping safeguards and how Trade996.com protects your online security.
For any payment queries, our Support Center is always happy to help you and to work together to resolve any issues.
• Gearbest offers Brazilian Customers the option to split order payments into easy installments: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 9x, 10x, or 12x.Installments2x3x4x5x6x9x10x12xMinimum Order ValueR$45R$70R$95R$120R$145R$220R$245R$295
• We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Elo, Hipercard & Diners Club (Amex and Elo available after JAN 27).
• Gearbest is not responsible for the collection/reimbursement of extra charges incurred, e.g. IOF Tax or Interest Payments.
• Additional fees may be levied by your CC company via our partner offering the payment options.